Monday 28 April 2014

Introducing the amazing street magic of Tom Daws, Redcar Magician

Magic has become such a huge part of my life, I wanted to share it with others; I love to perform on the streets to people, but figured that the best way to share what I can do would be through social media.

Every like or view on my page or videos really help, so if you know anyone who would enjoy what I do on here, please share it with your friends and family! I have recently started doing a few small gigs, for groups, in pubs, for parties, etc, if this interests you, feel free to message me on here and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Drop by and "LIKE" my page, thank you.

https://www.facebook.com/DimpleMagician

1 comment:

  1. Wow never seen this guy before, im from Redcar! So hopefully will get to see him he looks really good

    ReplyDelete

Have your say on Redcar!